Temperature: 400° F (204° Celsius)
Hover transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture.
1. Secure transfer to the Ceramic Coin Bank using Heat Tape.
2. Top with protective paper, taking care not to extend the paper well above or below the top and bottom of the mug.
3. Place in Mug Press and close the heating element.
4. Press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.
5. Remove any paper residue with a soft wet cloth or dish sponge.
Convection Oven Instructions:
Time: 15 minutes
Temperature: 400 degrees Fahrenheit
1. Secure transfer to the Ceramic Mug using Heat Tape.
2. Wrap and secure DYEWRAP, over transfer, to the Ceramic Coin Bank. Take care to ensure the transfer is not wrinkled under the wrap.
3. Place in 400° preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove mug from oven and immediately remove transfer and wrap and allow to cool under a fan.